Do you provide meals?
- Lunch are provided. There will be a catered lunch for all attendees.
Will I get any certification?
- YESS! Certification of attendance will be given!
Do you offer group discount?
- We offer a 10% discount for groups of 3 of more! Please email email@example.com to receive the discount code!
- All payments for the Registration Fee must be made in full at the time of completing the registration form and in any event prior to the date of the Workshop. If payment is not received within 7 days of your registration, your registration will be cancelled and the payment of any refund will be at our complete discretion. Payment will be made via our merchant account provider (and you consent to us passing your necessary details to the merchant account provider and to them processing necessary information about you) or directly to our bank account, as notified to you. We reserve the right to run price promotions as we think fit.
- Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person if you decide you can’t attend. You will be responsible for finding a replacement.
- There is no refund or credit for “no-shows” the day of the workshop.
- If there are fewer than required minimum number of people registered for the workshop two weeks out, the workshop will be cancelled and you will be issued a full refund for your registration. For this reason, if you plan on coming, register early!
- In lieu of a refund, you can also transfer your spot to someone else. We can transfer tickets up until the day before the event.
- To do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ticket Transfer: [Name of Workshop].” Please write to us using the same email address that was provided at registration, and include the full name & email address of the person who you would like to transfer your ticket to. We’ll take it from there!
Do I need technical knowledge about editing?
- Not necessary. We craft our learning syllabus for anyone starting from Zero.
Which sessions for me?
- Of course, cost and time will also influence which option you choose. Classes are usually much less expensive than 1-to-1 for obvious reasons, but if you want to have a flexible lesson schedule, then 1-to-1 would be better. As you can see, the answer is not simple!
Group class or One-to-One sessions?
- You need to consider your needs, learning-style, and motivation. You also need to consider your instructor’s needs, teaching-style, and strengths. There is not a one-size-fits-all answer to this question, but there is likely a perfect fit for your situation.